Corporate Law & Reorganization
„Corporate governance is the basis for success.”
Corporate issues are our day-to-day business. We help clients with all types of corporate matters, including complex ones, and have rich experience in acquisitions and corporate reorganizations.
Significant clients and successful projects in this area:
- Establishment and setting of an investment fund on the basis of a joint stock company with an investment capital of EUR 40 million.
- Setting of business product conditions, including the analysis and application of regulatory aspects of the Czech National Bank.
- Legal support of a central European pharmaceutical group in setting intra-group relationships.
- Implementation and coordination of an internal legislative audit of the client’s processes in relation to the public aspects of an entrepreneurial activity.
- Change in the legal form from an unlimited partnership to a limited liability company.
- Consultancy for a technical material manufacturer in establishing business cooperation in the Near East.
- Preparation of general business conditions for a building material e-shop.
- Review of general business conditions for a significant company providing, among other things, operational lease of vehicles.
- Preparation and negotiation of a franchise contract for a significant company operating in the food industry.
- Review of general business conditions for a significant company selling trucks, buses and services in 100 countries.
- Setting of supplier-customer relationships within the EU and the U.S. and setting of exclusiveness for individual markets.
- Legal consultancy for an Italian producer of luxury clothes and accessories regarding its entry to the Czech market and subsequent entrepreneurial activity.